More than herbivory: levels of silica-based defences in grasses vary with plant species, genotype and location
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 30–41, January 2013
How to Cite
Soininen, E. M., Bråthen, K. A., Jusdado, J. G. H., Reidinger, S. and Hartley, S. E. (2013), More than herbivory: levels of silica-based defences in grasses vary with plant species, genotype and location. Oikos, 122: 30–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2012.20689.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 22 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!