Demography of a carnivore, the red fox, Vulpes vulpes: what have we learnt from 70 years of published studies?
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 122, Issue 5, pages 705–716, May 2013
How to Cite
Devenish-Nelson, E. S., Harris, S., Soulsbury, C. D., Richards, S. A. and Stephens, P. A. (2013), Demography of a carnivore, the red fox, Vulpes vulpes: what have we learnt from 70 years of published studies?. Oikos, 122: 705–716. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2012.20706.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 18 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!