Predator-mediated interactions between preferred, alternative and incidental prey in the arctic tundra
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 122, Issue 7, pages 1042–1048, July 2013
How to Cite
Mckinnon, L., Berteaux, D., Gauthier, G. and Bêty, J. (2013), Predator-mediated interactions between preferred, alternative and incidental prey in the arctic tundra. Oikos, 122: 1042–1048. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2012.20708.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 31 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!