Herbivore–vegetation feedbacks can expand the range of savanna persistence: insights from a simple theoretical model
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 441–453, March 2013
How to Cite
Holdo, R. M., Holt, R. D. and Fryxell, J. M. (2013), Herbivore–vegetation feedbacks can expand the range of savanna persistence: insights from a simple theoretical model. Oikos, 122: 441–453. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2012.20735.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 3 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!