Do physical plant litter traits explain non-additivity in litter mixtures? A test of the improved microenvironmental conditions theory
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 122, Issue 7, pages 987–997, July 2013
How to Cite
Makkonen, M., Berg, M. P., van Logtestijn, R. S. P., van Hal, J. R. and Aerts, R. (2013), Do physical plant litter traits explain non-additivity in litter mixtures? A test of the improved microenvironmental conditions theory. Oikos, 122: 987–997. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2012.20750.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 11 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!