How the aphids got their spots: predation drives self-organization of aphid colonies in a patchy habitat
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 122, Issue 6, pages 896–906, June 2013
How to Cite
Kummel, M., Brown, D. and Bruder, A. (2013), How the aphids got their spots: predation drives self-organization of aphid colonies in a patchy habitat. Oikos, 122: 896–906. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2012.20805.x
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 18 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!