Community assembly along a successional gradient in sub-alpine meadows of the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau, China
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 122, Issue 6, pages 952–960, June 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, H., Gilbert, B., Zhang, X. and Zhou, S. (2013), Community assembly along a successional gradient in sub-alpine meadows of the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau, China. Oikos, 122: 952–960. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2012.20828.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 3 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!