Simulated responses of moose populations to browsing-induced changes in plant architecture and forage production
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 575–582, April 2013
How to Cite
Pastor, J. and De Jager, N. R. (2013), Simulated responses of moose populations to browsing-induced changes in plant architecture and forage production. Oikos, 122: 575–582. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2012.20960.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 17 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!