How a simple adaptive foraging strategy can lead to emergent home ranges and increased food intake
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 122, Issue 9, pages 1307–1316, September 2013
How to Cite
Nabe-Nielsen, J., Tougaard, J., Teilmann, J., Lucke, K. and Forchhammer, M. C. (2013), How a simple adaptive foraging strategy can lead to emergent home ranges and increased food intake. Oikos, 122: 1307–1316. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2013.00069.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 8 January 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!