A test of species–energy theory: patch occupancy and colony size in tropical rainforest litter-nesting ants
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 122, Issue 9, pages 1357–1361, September 2013
How to Cite
McGlynn, T. P., Alonso-Rodríguez, A. M. and Weaver, M. (2013), A test of species–energy theory: patch occupancy and colony size in tropical rainforest litter-nesting ants. Oikos, 122: 1357–1361. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2013.00102.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 17 January 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!