Phenotypically similar but ecologically distinct: differences in competitive ability and predation risk among amphipods
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 122, Issue 10, pages 1429–1440, October 2013
How to Cite
Cothran, R. D., Henderson, K. A., Schmidenberg, D. and Relyea, R. A. (2013), Phenotypically similar but ecologically distinct: differences in competitive ability and predation risk among amphipods. Oikos, 122: 1429–1440. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2013.00294.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 18 January 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!