Opposing patterns of zooplankton diversity and functioning along a natural stress gradient: when the going gets tough, the tough get going
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 123, Issue 4, pages 461–471, April 2014
How to Cite
Horváth, Z., Vad, C. F., Tóth, A., Zsuga, K., Boros, E., Vörös, L. and Ptacnik, R. (2014), Opposing patterns of zooplankton diversity and functioning along a natural stress gradient: when the going gets tough, the tough get going. Oikos, 123: 461–471. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2013.00575.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 26 September 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!