Differential predation drives overyielding of prey species in a patchy environment
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 123, Issue 1, pages 79–88, January 2014
How to Cite
Weis, J. J. and Vasseur, D. A. (2014), Differential predation drives overyielding of prey species in a patchy environment. Oikos, 123: 79–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2013.00632.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 2 September 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!