Consequences of sex-selective harvesting and harvest refuges in experimental meta-populations
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 123, Issue 3, pages 309–314, March 2014
How to Cite
Snyder, K. T., Freidenfelds, N. A. and Miller, T. E. X. (2014), Consequences of sex-selective harvesting and harvest refuges in experimental meta-populations. Oikos, 123: 309–314. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2013.00662.x
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 4 July 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!