Where am I and why? Synthesizing range biology and the eco-evolutionary dynamics of dispersal
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 123, Issue 1, pages 5–22, January 2014
How to Cite
Kubisch, A., Holt, R. D., Poethke, H.-J. and Fronhofer, E. A. (2014), Where am I and why? Synthesizing range biology and the eco-evolutionary dynamics of dispersal. Oikos, 123: 5–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2013.00706.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 7 July 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!