Food web modularity and biodiversity promote species persistence in polluted environments
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 123, Issue 5, pages 583–588, May 2014
How to Cite
Garay-Narváez, L., Flores, J. D., Arim, M. and Ramos-Jiliberto, R. (2014), Food web modularity and biodiversity promote species persistence in polluted environments. Oikos, 123: 583–588. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2013.00764.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 22 October 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!