Soil food webs – complex topologies
Trophic shift of soil animal species with forest type as indicated by stable isotope analysis
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Volume 123, Issue 10, pages 1173–1181, October 2014
How to Cite
Klarner, B., Ehnes, R. B., Erdmann, G., Eitzinger, B., Pollierer, M. M., Maraun, M. and Scheu, S. (2014), Trophic shift of soil animal species with forest type as indicated by stable isotope analysis. Oikos, 123: 1173–1181. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2013.00939.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2013
- the German Research Foundation (DFG; Priority Program 1374 “Infrastructure-Biodiversity-Exploratories”)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!