Inferring temporal shifts in landuse intensity from functional response traits and functional diversity patterns: a study of Scotland's machair grassland
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 123, Issue 3, pages 334–344, March 2014
How to Cite
Lewis, R. J., Marrs, R. H. and Pakeman, R. J. (2014), Inferring temporal shifts in landuse intensity from functional response traits and functional diversity patterns: a study of Scotland's machair grassland. Oikos, 123: 334–344. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2013.00979.x
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 19 September 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!