Ecological and evolutionary responses in complex communities: implications for invasions and eco-evolutionary feedbacks
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Author
Volume 123, Issue 3, pages 257–266, March 2014
How to Cite
Strauss, S. Y. (2014), Ecological and evolutionary responses in complex communities: implications for invasions and eco-evolutionary feedbacks. Oikos, 123: 257–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2013.01093.x
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 8 September 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!