Pollinators and seed predators generate conflicting selection on Dalechampia blossoms
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 122, Issue 10, pages 1411–1428, October 2013
How to Cite
Pérez-Barrales, R., Bolstad, G. H., Pélabon, C., Hansen, T. F. and Armbruster, W. S. (2013), Pollinators and seed predators generate conflicting selection on Dalechampia blossoms. Oikos, 122: 1411–1428. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2013.20780.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 5 March 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!