No free lunch: displaced marsh consumers regulate a prey subsidy to an estuarine consumer
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 122, Issue 10, pages 1453–1464, October 2013
How to Cite
Boucek, R. E. and Rehage, J. S. (2013), No free lunch: displaced marsh consumers regulate a prey subsidy to an estuarine consumer. Oikos, 122: 1453–1464. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2013.20994.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 25 January 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!