Complexity is costly: a meta-analysis of parametric and non-parametric methods for short-term population forecasting
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
Published 2014. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 123, Issue 6, pages 652–661, June 2014
How to Cite
Ward, E. J., Holmes, E. E., Thorson, J. T. and Collen, B. (2014), Complexity is costly: a meta-analysis of parametric and non-parametric methods for short-term population forecasting. Oikos, 123: 652–661. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2014.00916.x
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
- Paper manuscript accepted 5 November 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!