Dedicated to the 60th birthday of Prof. Dr. Seifert.
A method for the study of undecalcified bones and teeth with attached soft tissues*
The Säge-Schliff (sawing and grinding) Technique
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 318–326, July 1982
How to Cite
Donath, K. and Breuner, G. (1982), A method for the study of undecalcified bones and teeth with attached soft tissues. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine, 11: 318–326. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0714.1982.tb00172.x
Supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft – Do 207/2-3.
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Accepted for publication 25 December 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!