Pulp capping of dental pulp mechanically exposed to oral microflora: a 1–2 year observation of wound healing in the monkey
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 156–168, February 1985
How to Cite
Cox, C. F., Bergenholtz, G., Heys, D. R., Syed, S. A., Fitzgerald, M. and Heys, R. J. (1985), Pulp capping of dental pulp mechanically exposed to oral microflora: a 1–2 year observation of wound healing in the monkey. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine, 14: 156–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0714.1985.tb00479.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Accepted for publication May 1, 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.