Cyclosporine-induced gingival overgrowth in beagle dogs
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 240–245, April 1989
How to Cite
Seibel, W., Yahia, N. A., McCleary, L. B., Lesko, L. J. and Hassell, T. M. (1989), Cyclosporine-induced gingival overgrowth in beagle dogs. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine, 18: 240–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0714.1989.tb00771.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Accepted for publication January 21, 1989.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.