Demonstration of Epstein-Barr virus in scrape material of lateral border of tongue in heart transplant patients by negative staining electron microscopy
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 215–217, May 1991
How to Cite
Schmidt-Westhausen, A., Gelderblom, H. R., Hetzer, R. and Reichart, P. A. (1991), Demonstration of Epstein-Barr virus in scrape material of lateral border of tongue in heart transplant patients by negative staining electron microscopy. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine, 20: 215–217. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0714.1991.tb00421.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Accepted for publication December 18, 1990.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.