Prevalence of betel quid chewing habit in Taiwan and related sociodemographic factors
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 261–264, July 1992
How to Cite
Ko, Y.-C., Chiang, T.-A., Chang, S.-J. and Hsieh, S.-F. (1992), Prevalence of betel quid chewing habit in Taiwan and related sociodemographic factors. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine, 21: 261–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0714.1992.tb01007.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Accepted for publication January 1, 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.