Elevated serum levels of the apoptosis related molecules TNF-α, Fas/Apo-1 and Bcl-2 in oral lichen planus
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2004
Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 386–390, August 2004
How to Cite
Sklavounou-Andrikopoulou, A., Chrysomali, E., Iakovou, M., Garinis, G. A. and Karameris, A. (2004), Elevated serum levels of the apoptosis related molecules TNF-α, Fas/Apo-1 and Bcl-2 in oral lichen planus. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine, 33: 386–390. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0714.2004.00221.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2004
- Accepted for publication December 23, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.