Risk factors for oral cancer in newly diagnosed patients aged 45 years and younger: a case–control study in Southern England
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2004
Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine
Volume 33, Issue 9, pages 525–532, October 2004
How to Cite
Llewellyn, C. D., Johnson, N. W. and Warnakulasuriya, K. A. A. S. (2004), Risk factors for oral cancer in newly diagnosed patients aged 45 years and younger: a case–control study in Southern England. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine, 33: 525–532. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0714.2004.00222.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2004
- Accepted for publication January 13, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!