Nomenclature and classification of potentially malignant disorders of the oral mucosa
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 575–580, November 2007
How to Cite
Warnakulasuriya, S., Johnson, Newell. W. and Van Der Waal, I. (2007), Nomenclature and classification of potentially malignant disorders of the oral mucosa. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine, 36: 575–580. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0714.2007.00582.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Accepted for publication April 2, 2007
- 1World Health Organization. World Health Organization Classification of Tumours. In: BarnesL, EvesonJW, ReichartP, SidranskyD, eds. Pathology & Genetics. Head and Neck Tumours. Lyon: International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) IARC Press, 2005; 177–9.
- 2World Health Organization. Report of a meeting of investigators on the histological definition of precancerous lesions. Geneva: World Health Organization, 1973, Can /731.
- 7an International Collaborative Group on Oral White Lesions. Oral white lesions with special reference to precancerous and tobacco-related lesions: conclusions of an international symposium held in Uppsala, Sweden, May 18–21, 1994. J Oral Pathol Med 1996; 25: 49–54., , , and
- 8World Health Organization International Histological Classification of Tumours. Histological typing of cancer and precancer of the oral mucosa. Berlin: Springer, 1997., , , .