Based on a thesis submitted to the post-graduate faculty, Eastman Dental Institute for Oral Health Care Sciences, University of London, in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the MSc degree.
Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 infection: overview on relevant clinico-pathological features*
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2007
Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 107–121, February 2008
How to Cite
Arduino, P. G. and Porter, S. R. (2008), Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 infection: overview on relevant clinico-pathological features. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine, 37: 107–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0714.2007.00586.x
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2007
- Accepted for publication April 15, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.