Simultaneous detection of IFN-gamma and IL-4 in lesional tissues and whole unstimulated saliva from patients with oral lichen planus
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 83–87, February 2008
How to Cite
Tao, X.-a., Li, C.-y., Rhodus, N. L., Xia, J., Yang, X.-p. and Cheng, B. (2008), Simultaneous detection of IFN-gamma and IL-4 in lesional tissues and whole unstimulated saliva from patients with oral lichen planus. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine, 37: 83–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0714.2007.00593.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Accepted for publication May 22, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.