Oral lesions as predictors of highly active antiretroviral therapy failure in Brazilian HIV-infected children
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 99–106, February 2008
How to Cite
Miziara, I. D. and Weber, R. (2008), Oral lesions as predictors of highly active antiretroviral therapy failure in Brazilian HIV-infected children. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine, 37: 99–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0714.2007.00598.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Accepted for publication June 11, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.