Histomorphology of healthy oral mucosa in untreated celiac patients: unexpected association with spongiosis
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 34–41, January 2009
How to Cite
Campisi, G., Compilato, D., Iacono, G., Maresi, E., Di Liberto, C., Di Marco, V., Di Fede, G., Craxì, A. and Carroccio, A. (2009), Histomorphology of healthy oral mucosa in untreated celiac patients: unexpected association with spongiosis. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine, 38: 34–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0714.2008.00677.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2008
- Accepted for publication March 10, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!