Prognostic factors for keratocystic odontogenic tumor (odontogenic keratocyst): analysis of clinico-pathologic and immunohistochemical findings in cysts treated by enucleation
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Munksgaard
Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 386–392, April 2009
How to Cite
Kuroyanagi, N., Sakuma, H., Miyabe, S., Machida, J., Kaetsu, A., Yokoi, M., Maeda, H., Warnakulasuriya, S., Nagao, T. and Shimozato, K. (2009), Prognostic factors for keratocystic odontogenic tumor (odontogenic keratocyst): analysis of clinico-pathologic and immunohistochemical findings in cysts treated by enucleation. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine, 38: 386–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0714.2008.00729.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Accepted for publication October 15, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!