Sources of support: NIH/NIDCR/NIAID U01 AI 68636.
The Oral HIV/AIDS Research Alliance: updated case definitions of oral disease endpoints
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 481–488, July 2009
How to Cite
Shiboski, C. H., Patton, L. L., Webster-Cyriaque, J. Y., Greenspan, D., Traboulsi, R. S., Ghannoum, M., Jurevic, R., Phelan, J. A., Reznik, D., Greenspan, J. S. and The Oral HIV/AIDS Research Alliance, Subcommittee of the AIDS Clinical Trial Group (2009), The Oral HIV/AIDS Research Alliance: updated case definitions of oral disease endpoints. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine, 38: 481–488. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0714.2009.00749.x
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2009
- Accepted for publication January 4, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.