Reduction of type II taste cells correlates with taste dysfunction after X-ray irradiation in mice
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 212–218, March 2010
How to Cite
Yamazaki, M., Fujii, S. and Ochiai, A. (2010), Reduction of type II taste cells correlates with taste dysfunction after X-ray irradiation in mice. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine, 39: 212–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0714.2009.00823.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2009
- Accepted for publication June 25, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!