Oral complaints and stimulated salivary flow rate in 1188 adults
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 407–419, May 2010
How to Cite
Toida, M., Nanya, Y., Takeda-Kawaguchi, T., Baba, S., Iida, K., Kato, K., Hatakeyama, D., Makita, H., Yamashita, T. and Shibata, T. (2010), Oral complaints and stimulated salivary flow rate in 1188 adults. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine, 39: 407–419. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0714.2009.00852.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2010
- Accepted for publication August 25, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.