Both the authors equally contributed to this manuscript.
Distinct Th1, Th2 and Treg cytokines balance in chronic periapical granulomas and radicular cysts
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 250–256, March 2010
How to Cite
Teixeira-Salum, T. B., Rodrigues, D. B. R., Gervásio, A. M., Souza, C. J. A., Rodrigues Jr, V. and Loyola, A. M. (2010), Distinct Th1, Th2 and Treg cytokines balance in chronic periapical granulomas and radicular cysts. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine, 39: 250–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0714.2009.00863.x
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2010
- Accepted for publication October 15, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!