Increased expression of Smad proteins, and in particular Smad3, in oral lichen planus compared to normal oral mucosa
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine
Volume 39, Issue 8, pages 639–644, September 2010
How to Cite
Danielsson, K., Wahlin, Y. B., Coates, P. J. and Nylander, K. (2010), Increased expression of Smad proteins, and in particular Smad3, in oral lichen planus compared to normal oral mucosa. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine, 39: 639–644. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0714.2010.00902.x
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2010
- Accepted for publication February 24, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!