Impacts of HIV infection and long-term use of antiretroviral therapy on the prevalence of oral human papilloma virus type 16
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 309–314, April 2012
How to Cite
Amornthatree, K., Sriplung, H., Mitarnun, W. and Nittayananta, W. (2012), Impacts of HIV infection and long-term use of antiretroviral therapy on the prevalence of oral human papilloma virus type 16. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine, 41: 309–314. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0714.2011.01117.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication October 20, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.