The role of carbonic anhydrase IX in hypoxia control in OSCC
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 1–8, January 2013
How to Cite
Pérez-Sayáns, M., Supuran, C. T., Pastorekova, S., Suárez-Peñaranda, J. M., Pilar, G.-D., Barros-Angueira, F., Gándara-Rey, J. M. and García-García, A. (2013), The role of carbonic anhydrase IX in hypoxia control in OSCC. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine, 42: 1–8. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0714.2012.01144.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication February 16, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.