Organotypic culture of normal, dysplastic and squamous cell carcinoma-derived oral cell lines reveals loss of spatial regulation of CD44 and p75NTR in malignancy
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 37–46, January 2013
How to Cite
Dalley, A. J., AbdulMajeed, A. A., Upton, Z. and Farah, C. S. (2013), Organotypic culture of normal, dysplastic and squamous cell carcinoma-derived oral cell lines reveals loss of spatial regulation of CD44 and p75NTR in malignancy. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine, 42: 37–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0714.2012.01170.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication April 9, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.