Differential expression of organic cation transporter OCT-3 in oral premalignant and malignant lesions: potential implications in the antineoplastic effects of metformin
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 250–256, March 2013
How to Cite
J Oral Pathol Med (2013) 42: 250–256
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- University of Maryland Dental School
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.