Activation of the Notch signaling pathway in response to pulp capping of rat molars
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2005
European Journal of Oral Sciences
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 312–317, August 2005
How to Cite
Løvschall, H., Tummers, M., Thesleff, I., Füchtbauer, E. .-M. and Poulsen, K. (2005), Activation of the Notch signaling pathway in response to pulp capping of rat molars. European Journal of Oral Sciences, 113: 312–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0722.2005.00221.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2005
- Accepted for publication April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!