Evidence by signal peptide trap technology for the expression of carbonic anhydrase 6 in rat incisor enamel organs
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2006
European Journal of Oral Sciences
Volume 114, Issue Supplement s1, pages 147–153, May 2006
How to Cite
Smith, C. E., Nanci, A. and Moffatt, P. (2006), Evidence by signal peptide trap technology for the expression of carbonic anhydrase 6 in rat incisor enamel organs. European Journal of Oral Sciences, 114: 147–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0722.2006.00273.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2006
- Accepted for publication October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.