These authors contributed equally to the work presented in this article.
Mutations in the EDA gene are responsible for X-linked hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia and hypodontia in Chinese kindreds
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Eur J Oral Sci
European Journal of Oral Sciences
Volume 116, Issue 5, pages 412–417, October 2008
How to Cite
Fan, H., Ye, X., Shi, L., Yin, W., Hua, B., Song, G., Shi, B. and Bian, Z. (2008), Mutations in the EDA gene are responsible for X-linked hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia and hypodontia in Chinese kindreds. European Journal of Oral Sciences, 116: 412–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0722.2008.00555.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2008
- Accepted for publication June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.