Caries outcomes after orthodontic treatment with fixed appliances: do lingual brackets make a difference?
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Eur J Oral Sci
European Journal of Oral Sciences
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 298–303, June 2010
How to Cite
Van Der Veen, M. H., Attin, R., Schwestka-Polly, R. and Wiechmann, D. (2010), Caries outcomes after orthodontic treatment with fixed appliances: do lingual brackets make a difference?. European Journal of Oral Sciences, 118: 298–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0722.2010.00733.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
- Accepted for publication February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.