Migration background: a risk factor for caries development during adolescence
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2010
© 2010 Eur J Oral Sci
European Journal of Oral Sciences
Volume 118, Issue 6, pages 618–625, December 2010
How to Cite
Julihn, A., Ekbom, A. and Modéer, T. (2010), Migration background: a risk factor for caries development during adolescence. European Journal of Oral Sciences, 118: 618–625. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0722.2010.00774.x
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2010
- Accepted for publication August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.