Target gene analyses of 39 amelogenesis imperfecta kindreds
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
© 2011 Eur J Oral Sci
European Journal of Oral Sciences
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Eighth International Symposium on the Development, Properties and Pathology of Tooth Enamel
Volume 119, Issue Supplement s1, pages 311–323, December 2011
How to Cite
Chan, H.-C., Estrella, N. M. R. P., Milkovich, R. N., Kim, J.-W., Simmer, J. P. and Hu, J. C.-C. (2011), Target gene analyses of 39 amelogenesis imperfecta kindreds. European Journal of Oral Sciences, 119: 311–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0722.2011.00857.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Accepted for publication June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.